3rd World Conference of the Society for Urban Ecology
SURE 2020 invites scientists, practitioners and policy-makers interested in relations between socioeconomic and ecological components of urban systems to attend The 3rd World Conference of the Society for Urban Ecology 2020.
After the succesfull previous conferences in Berlin (2013) and in Shanghai (2016) we meet on 6 to 8 July 2020 in Poznań, green and health-oriented city, with one of the highest quality of life indexes in Poland.
The conference programme covers a wide range of topics related to urban ecological aspects and social components interdependencies in cities.
The leading concept of the SURE2020 conference in Poznań is to provide the welcoming forum for scholars, experts and business and administration professionals to present their research and discuss the ideas, concepts, experiences and different points of view.
- The metabolism of urban ecosystems
- Ecosystem services of all ecosystem types – data, indicators, bundles, synergies and trade-offs
- Biodiversity in urban areas
- Social awareness of urban ecosystems
- Ecology of degraded areas
- Life quality in cities
- Green infrastructure in the urban areas
- Nature based solutions for cities
- Urban water planning
- Waste management in urban social ecological systems
- Food production in cities – urban agriculture
- Developing of low-carbon cities
- Dynamics of urban landscapes
- Cities between sprawl and compaction
- Urban development versus sustainability
- Urban transition towards the eco-cities
- Urbanization and its changes in global perspective